What Do You Think Of The Gold Le Marais Bag? Buy Or Pass?

1. do you all like the gold le marais bag and is it trendy? thanks.
  2. i have the Le Marais in black gold. i would say it's more chic than trendy. i love the fact that such a classic shape is coupled with distressed metallic leather that has a dirty vintage look to it. it's a new classic i tell ya :smile:
  3. i love the le marais but not prefer it in gold :sad:
  4. I have the le marais in gold the shoulder flap i believe its the larger one...I love it.
  5. I have the le marais gold bowler and its a nice bag. go for it!
  6. I think it's lovely. You should go for it!
  7. I think the le marais ligne is amazing, both in terms of lines and leather. If I could afford one right now I'd get one in a heartbeat. I definitely don't think the style is trendy, but maybe the gold color is. If you can pull off metallics whether or not they're in style, go for it! Otherwise I might stick with a non-metallic marais.
  8. I had it and returned it. ITs a very cute bag, and is a good size. However, for me, even though a good price, it was sitll too much for a bag i wouldn't use a lot. Since it was pretty "gold" i didn't use it as an every day bag, and I don't like the les marias flaps because they don't have an outer pocket on the backside of the purse.

For me, i keep my blackberry shoved in there on my jumbos so its easy to grab. It annoyed me to much that there was no outer pocket.

So i think its really personal preference.