What do you think of the Fall 07 BIG BABY CABAS? Here's a picture of mine.

I SECOND THIS,also since I've seen a smaller version too in brown ,what about :
big cabas with new chain handle (like Jayne's) and
baby cabas with new chain handle for the smaller tiny version I've seen?
What do you ladies think??:confused1:
Okay - Big Cabas with New Chain - that's how I will think of it! :yes:
Your bag is actually from the Resort 07 collection...you should be thanking every one of your lucky stars that you were able to get that bag! :smile: The black patent $995 original cabas bag is long gone....and they only mass produced the black patent, there were barely any available in the larger leather cabas when they were first released. The cabas bag sold out like hott cakes!!!
Resort? My bag was supposed to arrive in August 07, but came in late September 07. I thought this large Cabas was Fall 07 and not last years resort, which was the smaller Cabas, or "Baby" as everyone here calls it. ??

Jayne, she is gorgeous. omg. i had no idea she was coming this fall.........adore the color, too. she has not arrived at my local Saks or NMs.
congratulations, love this bag

Okay - Big Cabas with New Chain - that's how I will think of it! :yes:

Resort? My bag was supposed to arrive in August 07, but came in late September 07. I thought this large Cabas was Fall 07 and not last years resort, which was the smaller Cabas, or "Baby" as everyone here calls it. ??

She means the Cruise collection for 2007. They released two different kind of Baby Cabas. One small and one larger. You just bought the large one. They are both called baby because they are smaller compared to the orginal Cabas which was huge :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Let's enlarge the pics! It looks slightly greyish but not that bad...a more subtle color than the usual black:tup:

She means the Cruise collection for 2007. They released two different kind of Baby Cabas. One small and one larger. You just bought the large one. They are both called baby because they are smaller compared to the orginal Cabas which was huge :smile:

Tag code 07A I mention above means Fall 2007 .
Yes Jayne bought the bigger version of the new 07A cabas:

icon1.gif
Re: What do you think of the Fall 07 BIG BABY CABAS? Here's a picture of mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne1
Yes, it does sound mean. But "new baby" implies that it's the same size as the baby cabas... and it's not. This new bag is huge. :shrugs:

How about cabas with new chain handle... ?

I SECOND THIS,also since I've seen a smaller version too in brown ,what about :
big cabas with new chain handle (like Jayne's) and
baby cabas with new chain handle for the smaller tiny version I've seen?
What do you ladies think??

Jayne, where are those modelling pics? I've just received the same bag (I thought I'd ordered the original baby) and the jury's still out...

I have pics for my thread, but PHH will be home soon so will prob update later.

I believe from what you've said that you've grown to adore your Big Baby? LOL.

I believe from what you've said that you've grown to adore your Big Baby? LOL.
I always wanted the large Cabas. I adore my Big Baby/New Chain Cabas and always have. I just wished it were a bit blacker and less gray.

I tried the original Cruise Baby Cabas last year, when it first came out and it was a bit too small for what I wanted... but much more important... it didn't fit over my winter coat. It would have to be a summer bag and I didn't want that.

This new Big Baby will fit very easily over my winter coat and sweaters. When the time comes.