What do you think of the Epi Segur MM?

1. I like the shape of the bag, but would probably look at other designer bags for that price.

2. That is one of my favorite LV bags!!!! Love it in red!!!

3. Oh I like that. It's really nice.

4. I've always liked the Segur MM. Unfortunately it's too big for my frame. If you like it, get it! It's very elegant and classy.

5. i think it's nice, but honu is right, it can be quite big if you are petite... personally, i love it and think it will make an excellent work bag!

6. I'm not a fan of the hardware, but I will usually quickly change my mind when I see it in person. The red epi is gorgeous!

7. I think it makes a great office bag! I like it a lot.

8. i think it's a gorgeous bag but the price is :wacko:

9. I agree, perfect for work.

10. I have the segur MM in black and I love it.:love: It's a pretty nice size bag and really great bag for work. It's great with jean too for a casual look. It's very classy looking bag and elegant and I enjoy the bag very much.

The red is gorgeous!! I got the black because I needed a black bag for work and it was perfect.:biggrin:

11. I really like it, I think it would be a great everyday bag. I love the red as well but I think the black is probably more practical. I also like that the hardware is silver and not the regular gold.

12. I agree .. I also LOVE the pm in black:love: