What do you think of the Caracolo?

I love everything about mine. :heart:

attachment.php

when i first saw these shoes in red (and i think black trim?) from far away i didn't even notice the zipper so i thought they were pretty adorable. then i saw the b/w one and noticed the zipper and didn't like it as much. but i saw it on sale at BG and it is growing on me. if it was $199 i would have snatched it up.

^jetsetgo, those look amazing on you. are they comfy?

Sorry! I didn't know the pic would come out sooooo big :shame:

Thanks for your sweetness! :heart:

They are very comfy. The higher back and fuller front really hold my feet in, so they feel really secure. And that's not always the case with CLs! :upsidedown:

I love everything about mine. :heart:

attachment.php

Soo lovely Jetsetgo! I just snagged a pair of these on bluefly for $560. I cannot believe the retail on these was $910???!! Now I feel better, that i got a great deal. Hope they fit perfectly! I am usually a CL 35 so we will see. I was estatic when I saw these on bluefly with my size. They are a rare gem. The nude/white is the best color combo IMO.

I know this is an old thread, but I like the Caracolo and I def. would've gotten them for $199 :faint: I passed on them in red a while back, though, for a little over $300 (maybe it was $399?), mostly because I heard that they were cut small and they didn't have a bigger size.

Someone posted these pics of a poster outside, I think, Target (?) and I thought the shoes looked pretty cute :flowers:

caracolo1.jpg