What do you think of the Cabat?

I got my first medium cabat (the dusty silver color, not too sure what is the proper name for that color) in May and my first Hermes Birkin in August this year. Love the cabat so much more than the Birkin... It is a GREAT bag!

I got my first medium cabat (the dusty silver color, not too sure what is the proper name for that color) in May and my first Hermes Birkin in August this year. Love the cabat so much more than the Birkin... It is a GREAT bag!

Can you post a pic of your bag? Would love to see the silver color of you Cabat! Thanks.

Welcome jean. Yes, we would love to see that gorgeous silver Cabat, pls indulge us. :yes:

Darn Jean, I got my first Birkin in August too and am contemplating a cabat or a large veneta nero. This thread is killing me softly!!!

^ I agree, unless you're not looking at the classic colour Cabat. Otherwise, get the Cabat now. I'm seriously thinking of the Ottone one if there's still any Asian size one around left.

The Cabat would be great for all your travels, E. It's easy to wear and carry loads. And you could always throw a shawl on top for privacy and still have easy access.

Arrrggghhh, yes it is the ottone I want. I have the campana in ebano, so don't need another bag in that colour. There are none. Left in Europe and they can't search US or Asia for me as they are separate.
Ms P, what is the Asian size my dear, do you know how big it is.

I called the London store today and they'll find out if it can be SO'd. I also asked them to check if the bag can be produced in veneta. I remember reading someone was refused this, but still trying my luck here. Will report back.

Quite a few of us here want an ottone cabat, maybe we can ask for a discount?! (As if!)

Mundodabolsa, maybe I'll have to go 4 the veneta nero. However I can assure you at this stage that it is to die for, the black shines when the light hits it. And the large veneta and large campana are just fabulous bags.

ebruo, I think you should try getting the Ottone first, if they can find one for you. They will always have the Veneta in Nero, but the Ottone Cabat will be gone soon. Ahhh... I want one (large size, though), too. I've been obsessed with metallics lately :confused1:

ebruo, I think you should try getting the Ottone first, if they can find one for you. They will always have the Veneta in Nero, but the Ottone Cabat will be gone soon. Ahhh... I want one (large size, though), too. I've been obsessed with metallics lately :confused1:

agree with uclaboi, get the ottone cabat first. metallics is classic and you can match ottone with any outfit. i know the Beijing BV store has ottone cabat b'c my friend just saw one recently and they dont sell that well in china. maybe you can have your SA to call china to locate that one for you. otherwise, call the houston store. they had 2 left after my purchase in july.

when i got mine they said it came from the houston store and that there were only 2 medium left. i agree that the ottone cabat is fabulous and may not be around forever so if you love it then think about buying it now. if you don't feel ready then rest assured there will be different ones each season. i was told the next one will be multicolored and i'm not sure that it would be for me. i also love that the ottone is goat which i think is unusual. i love the way it feels. i so recomend it.

Guys and dolls, Houston only has the large cabat ottone left, which I find way too big. I'm sad now, can't believe I let the sloane ottone go in favour of a limo chain bag earlier this year. Lovelies in Asia, pls do let me know if you come across one, otherwise I'm not sure if I want to stomach another 30% for an SO. I mean, c'mon, am I to pay almost as much as the Birkin for this bag? Totally confused now. Well, if it's meant to be mine, it will be. Otherwise pls let me know if you get bored with yours xxx

Guys and dolls, Houston only has the large cabat ottone left, which I find way too big. I'm sad now, can't believe I let the sloane ottone go in favour of a limo chain bag earlier this year. Lovelies in Asia, pls do let me know if you come across one, otherwise I'm not sure if I want to stomach another 30% for an SO. I mean, c'mon, am I to pay almost as much as the Birkin for this bag? Totally confused now. Well, if it's meant to be mine, it will be. Otherwise pls let me know if you get bored with yours xxx