What do you think of the Brazil pouchette?

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Has anyone seen the Brazil pouchette in fuchsia? I don't have a picture with me but it's this pink pocket square with feathers, very very pretty and very pink. However, the question is ... do you think it's uhm ... too in-your-face pink to be worn as a scarf at work? The pocket square is really growing on me but I want to make sure I actually USE it if I'm going to get it. I work at an industrial bank so the dress code is typical business-like. What do you ladies think?

I don't know what it looks like, but I think a little bit of pink would be fine at work. Is it this one in pink?

Attachments

• 892228s05.jpg
    892228s05.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 58
if you like it, then just get it. and figure some ingenious way to work in it your everyday business attire. like around the nick or maybe neatly folded over one jacket pocket, etc. what we like doesn't matter. you will be the one wearing it.

corporate attire has relaxed a bit over the past decade - especially after some companies started to adopt "casul fridays".

personally, if you ask me, i think it would be fine. just as long as you don't wear it as a tiny halter...:P