What do you think of the Bleeker Tattersall Travel Tote?

1. I think I am in love with this tote.

I put myself on a purse ban, since I just bought a Chloé Paddington last week, but a tote isn't really a purse, is it? :hrmm:

I am really liking the Bleeker Tattersall look.

What are your opinions?
  2. i was in love when i saw this online but when i went to the store to see it IRL it was way too big for me to carry as a purse. its huge IMO. i really wish they would make a smaller one like this. i love the tattersall print!!!!!
  3. Oh, it's that big?
    That's actually what I'm looking for though. I need a large tote to use when I have a lot to carry. Such as art supplies and such.
  4. It is REALLY big!
  5. yes it is that big. but if that is what you need to carry your stuff you should get it. it is so pretty IRL.
  6. Think of a really big beach tote and it is bigger than that!

I love it when I am traveling, but I agree if they made a smaller tote or satchel in Tattersall I would be ALL over that.
  7. btw- if you search for my Tattersall Christmas posting you can see how big it is.
  8. Wow! Thanks for all the great comments everyone.

A smaller one would be cute too, but I'm really after a monster tote to bring to conventions and craft fairs where I sell my artwork.

It would be great to have a large, yet stylish tote to bring everything with me. All my current totes are too small!
  9. Thanks!

When the search function on tPF works again, I will definitely check it out!
  10. It is super huge and looks like it would get dirty easy. It also doesn't have the "Coach" written on the outside amongst the pattern in the stock photo (not sure if that would bother you or not). It's totally adorable, though!!!
  11. It looked gorgeous online, but I saw it in Macy's and it's just TOO huge. I think that Tattersall would look better on a smaller sized tote.
  12. I touched this last weekend at Nordstrom and it is beautiful. I only wish it had the coated material because I'm afraid too that it would get dirty really easily.
  13. I LOVE mine! Came in handy when I had to tote small packages to ups for the holiday stuff that i ship. TOTALLY love it! I can't wait to use it during the summer to carry picnic stuff and beach stuff!
  14. wow! you are brave!! I saw this at the coach store in here in Naples and i was afraid just touching it would soil it. It seems like a very high maintenance type of fabric!
  15. I think its great. I'm thinking of purchasing it myself for when I go on vacation. Of course I wouldn't use it as an everyday tote, seeing as how it is too big, but I think for your needs, it would be perfect !