What Do You Think Of Sharon Stone's Make-Up

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think the eye make up is too dark.

3. I think it is too dark, but I think for once she looks a bit younger!

4. :tdown:

5. I don't think it's too bad, I love dramatic eye make-up. However, the dark grey eyeshadow does seem a bit too strong/close to the bridge of her nose, and that bugs me a bit. But I like the idea :smile:

6. I think it would've been ok if that makeup was done on a younger person and also if there wasn't that dark eyeshadow near the bridge of her nose

7. ^ITA. That eyeshadow by the bridge of her nose is what makes it scary looking.

8. I like it. Bad outfit though.

9. Not a fan of the makeup, but she looks amazing for someone who is going to turn 50 this year!!! I think she looks younger than me @ 45, which ticks me off. ;)

10. She does look great for her age. But the way she has her eye-makeup applied makes her eyes look too close together, or something. They just look 'off'.

11. I don't like the eyeshadow but she looks soooooo young!

12. She has way too much dark shadow in the inner corners of her yes. It would look better near the outer corners in smaller amounts. :yes: I like the dramatic look on her though!

13. love her base and lips..the eyes dont look bad from far away but up close:push:

14. The late 80's wants it's makeup and clothes back! :p

15. She's TOTALLY had work done! Give me a break! :p

I actually don't hate the make up, its not terrible (on her) for night time, but that outfit... not so much!