What do you think of my Pale Pink bbag??

1. I just received this bbag today from the mail & I am wondering if the color has fade or has yellow yet. I can't tell as I have never own a pale pink before....Can someone please help! The color of the mirror seems to be slightly darker than the bag....but the entire bag seems to look pink except there is one part that somehow look kinda beige. Or is it just my imagination??? Does the mirror color has to be the same as bag color? Is this bag worth keeping?? I have never own a light color bbag & the leather color on my brand new pale pink bag kinda look crappy! Like if the bag is used...but I can tell it's never been used. Can you guys please help me out! Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. I've read on here before that the ice blue and pale pink bbags have been known to yellow over time :sad:

I don't think it's your imagination, she looks yellow to me. Not badly, but I do see it. I still think she's lovely though :yes:

ETA: this is a BRAND NEW pale pink? Where did you get her?

5. Yes, this is brand new! I got it on eBay for a really great price! ^^

6. From my point of view (after seeing it), i don't think it looks yellow to me...but this is the right color for pale pink.....anyway, this bag is lovely...enjoy!!

7. Ooh congrats!!:yahoo:

I still see yellow in her, but only if I look very closely. If you hadn't said anything - or pointed to it LOL I wouldn't have noticed ;)

8. It's only very slighty yellow, no one would notice unless you pointed it out, looks like a really nice bag to me.
    Congrats:yes:

9. It doesn't look yellow to me however something to think about:idea: : If you already think it looks yellow and you're not sure about it maybe the color is not for you?? In time it might fade as others have stated on the forum. It looks like a lovely bag though.

Good luck!!

10. i wouldn't have noticed, the color is very lovely and i think she is a keeper.......congrats BTW

11. i see a bit of beige color... but still looks lovely!! congrats!

12. this happened to my pale pink twiggy too!the bag has turned a little yellow compare to the mirror leather. same things goes to my calcaire city! :sad:

13. Arg....not sure if I should sell it back out now.......before it really starts to show. :sad:

14. If it's going to bug you every time you carry it, perhaps getting your money out of this one and into something more pristine would be a better option??

BTW: I don't see any yellow-ness to this bag though

15. this happened to my pale pink twiggy too!the bag has turned a little yellow compare to the mirror leather. same things goes to my calcaire city! :sad: