Jimmy Choo What do you think of My New Blue JC Riki....

Looking forward to seeing them all:party: So, is this two JC purchases this month? :graucho: I just had a black mahala show up at my house this afternoon:whistle: .Reading about your new TDF Riki is making me feel not so guilty:happydance:
Actually, I have purchased (or received as a gift) 1 :choochoo: a month since I started in Nov 2006:shame:. Pretty bad hugh? I should go on a :banned: :ban: for the next few YEARS!

Oh and wow! I just went through a burgundy Ramona crisis and ordered it last night... Now you got me looking at navy as a color I might need! I wonder if the larger Ramona will also come in Navy? hhmmm... The kitty is adorable! We have four. Headbonks to you and your new JC! (I would adore a subforum.):yes:

I wonder if the larger Ramona will also come in Navy? hhmmm...

Robyn's blue patent bag is from F/W 06. Both the Riki and the Ramona came in that color.

Also, the Ramona was available in regular-leather Navy when it was first introduced in early 06. Lots of celebs carried the Navy and it made the Ramona famous. Maybe they'll bring it back someday!

Here's some old pics of Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Alba with their Navy Ramonas.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Lindsay Lohan.jpg
    Lindsay Lohan.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Jessica Alba2.jpg
    Jessica Alba2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 66
OH!!! You have helped set loose another inner demon, oh Cosmopolitan! Now I have to have the Navy Ramona. I will obsess about it till I find it.... and I havent' even gotten my burgundy one in the mail yet! (Five more months till I have been here long enough to enter the "looking for" forum!! JJEEEZ!:crybaby: