What do you think of Designer Knapsacks ?

1. Me personally, I dont wear them , In fact I dont wear knapsacks period. I see lots of girls wearing the LV on thier backs and somehow !!!!!! mmm I dont know ???
    What do you think ?
  2. I have one! I used it as a diaper bag when my son was little. I also take it with me to the amusement parks when I go with the kids (I like the fact that you can just throw it on your back and you don't have to worry about your hands being full). It's just a backpack to me, even though it happens to be an LV.
  3. Very useful, and I see lots, but I retired from backpacks after high school.
  4. i don't like backpacks, they tug on your clothes and make you look slumpy.
  5. I am ok I like the small ones they are perfect for more outdoorish setting, but like shopping at the mall with one is just too jr highish.
  6. I have a regular backpack for when it's needed. I'm a sporty kind of person and sometimes a backpack is all you need. I wouldn't get a designer one though (like a LV) because when I use it I use it in situations that aren't appropriate for Mr Vuitton :p
  7. i'm not a fan...i use a backpack for school because i usually have a lot of books but i like throwing it around and not really caring if it gets dirty. if i had a designer backpack i would constantly paranoid...i mean a boy on my bus nearly got mud all over one of my coach totes
  8. I think the LV ones are especially cute.. but I've never liked the Coach ones. I could see myself wearing one to work.
  9. i gave up the backpack when i left uni, but i guess i'd use it when i go travelling... does prada make backpacks???
  10. I would rather just have a big tote bag.
  11. i hate backpacks, designer or not
  12. yes prada makes some. i have one in gold tan color. very usefull for travelling.
  13. I prefer messanger bags.
  14. It's okay but I'd rather have a tote or even a messenger bag instead of a backpack.
  15. I don't use them. I use messenger bags, as mentioned above!