what do you think of "coach"?

I like Coach. (Duh, look at the collection in my signature.)

I don't like everything they make, but it's a good value and I trust the quality.

Everybody in my area has Coach. Except for the 3 women I saw walking side by side in the mall the other day, each carrying an LV in Damier Azur. :smile:

It is funny how people talk about bags with big Cs on them. This notion is outdated and has been for at least 4 years. Walk into any Coach boutique and you are going to see that 99% of the bags are all leather. The big C bags that people mention are the Made For Factory bags that sell on in the Coach Factory Stores (outlet). Similar to Michael Kors, in the boutiques and Dept Stores MK has all leather bags. The MK logo bags are all at the outlet stores and (I think) made exclusively for them.

This being said, I used to be a bigger Coach lover. Not a fan of the Legacy bags which dominate their offerings. Much too plan and dull, they all look the same. I enjoyed the Coach Kristin and Madison bags. I got a $50 gift card at Christmas which I still have not used as nothing has piqued my interest since the move to Legacy and the obscurity of Madison
I agree - the items with large "C's" all over them are not really Coach's current product offering... those are outdated and don't look so hot anymore. The newer product line looks a lot sleeker, classier, and more modern, albeit simple. I wouldn't go out of my way to get a Coach bag, but can appreciate some of their newer styles. A friend of mine who works at a luxury consignment shop found a Men's Coach bag he liked recently and explained it as: "There's this bag I really want..." and when I went to ask what kind he said "Actually, it's Coach." That sort of sums it up for me, the newer styles are a lot more appealing but it's sort of like a surprise that they aren't too bad because some of the older styles can be tacky.