What do you think of a green gown.....

1. is it a 'safe' choice to wore a green gown, or is it a risky one....:graucho::graucho:
    what do you think....?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

====================================

source: Celebritywonder.com

2. depends on the shade of green and your skin tone....I am not too fond of nicolette sheridans gown.....

3. I don't like Nicolette's gown very much.. but I just bought a green gown and I love it!

4. Nicolette looks great in hers! She made a good choice for her skin tone. Green can look fabulous you just need to pick the perfect shade for your skintone.

5. Depends...for instance, I think redheads look great in green! I can't pull it off at all though. It's definitely a gown choice that will stand out in a crowd because it's not the usual choice.

6. I Like! I would think it makes you stand out in the crowd.

7. I usually don;t like green dress but I like the emerald green worn by "LOST" girl ( forgot her name)
    the style I like nicolette sheridans gown but not the color

8. JLo pulled it off. Then again, there wasnt much to the gown.

[​IMG]

9. i like pale green gowns...in fact i was completely loving Sienna Miller when she wore her Matthew Williamson's at the golden Globes(i think...:wondering:
    but i can't find a pic....i'll post one ASAP
    :yahoo:

10. but I also thought J Lo looked amazing at this years oscars in her vintage gown, it was fabulous. I like green alot :smile:
    [​IMG]

11. I love all shades of green for evening. Very elegant!

12. Green is my favorite right now. Got the red hair, too. :smile:

13. she's Evangeline Lilly...

14. I thought JLo's shade of green was stunning for her complexion and I think Nicolette Sheridan's is nice also. Green is a beautiful color - very natural.