What do you think/know is under your tree?!

I've spotted a big box under the tree I'm hoping its the LV Azur speedy. I am dying for this bag. As long as I get it I don't need any other gifts. But if not I'm hoping for some new Coach scarves and the Miranda earrings. Also I want a little blue box under my tree.

Hubby and I are trying to save money this year so we're doing Christmas unconventionally. :smile:

We're going to Walgreens each with $40.00 and are going to pick out gifts, LOL!

I think it is going to be a riot to see what we come up with :P

Nothing Coach, but I am getting a Heritage stripe tote in PINK after Christmas:yahoo:

DH bought me a really sweet gift though. He got me a digital frame that I can put my little thingy (whatever it's called) from my camera into it and set it to music and everything, and it changes pictures every couple of seconds. He is going to put our wedding pics on it for me:heart: He's so cute.

Your dh is soooo cute! I have no idea what my dh is getting me. He always comes up with some nice jewelry, but he has always been adamant about not feeding my purse addiction! However, this year he's been hinting that he might have changed his mind about that...we'll see...

I asked for a Coach gift certificate so I'm really hoping to find one under the tree on Tuesday. There will definitely be at least one Coach item under our tree, as I got my Mom an embossed dog key fob. She loves dogs, so i can't wait to see her face when she opens it!