what do you think if local LV store call you about your posting?

thank you for everyone.

most people felt "creepy" and "weird".
I feel better than yesterday.

The lady told me her title and name first, but I didn't notice that when she called me.
It's my mistake, I didn't get her name again. :noggin:
I will ask my SA about this and her.
I guess not many Japanese manager at waikiki store.

My SAs know about tPF but they don't care.
They just wanted to know and one of SA said, "why some customers ask us about new items...even we don't know yet....like.....mirroir heart....."
He told me he knows tPF and he guess the customers get some info from tPF or some internet sites.

So they have many Japanese customers from Japan and they asked them some new items from my blog.....it's make sense LV store found my blog but why they know it's noelie???
I feel shame coz "I bought this"..."I love this!!"..."I might get this!!!" they know my purchase and my wishlist.(waiting list).

I don't think tPFer gets phone call directly from some SAs about the posting. It's scary.

Wow that was weird! BUT ~ I was talking to my SA about & brought pictures into the store to inquire on a bag I saw in here (the new collections and some murakami stuff for the exclusive show in Cali) .. they were shocked because they hadn't even seen it yet. They need to find out who the "inside" person is leaking it out.. they aren't suppose to be doing that just because the information is consistently changing.... I don't know I was kinda surprised.

He called me back now...he asked his boss and they want to clear this as soon as possible. They are going to ask the top guy at the store later and find out what is going on???

They said it's super strange. The person who called me should ask my SAs or my favorite store first and then my SA should call me, take care of it.....but she just called me directly.

well, I will wait to see.

weird, i'll probably ignore the call.

you bought the bags that means they are your properties. when you buy a bag from LV or any other stores they never said you are binding a legal agreement that you must not post pics of your own purchase on your very own webpage.

if this is really the case in real life, well my answer to them is they did not make me aware prior to my purchase or the receipt said anything about it so the agreement, legally is not valid (per UK law).

Her focus subject was "the look book". She told me other pictures are no prob.
I agreed with her and I removed all pictures.... Not so much.

But I am still wondering the huge company do this way?????
I am not a suspect, I am a culprit!! :shocked:

It was strange she told me "I saw your blog......brah brah brah............."

:huh:huh? why she knows that person = me?
She or they checked the customer's list?
Investigate who am I? The big company do this sneaky way?

mmmmm

i think that is horrible of her, and it is absolutely none of her business what you do and it can't be legal of her to contact you like that. I'm not an LV fan, but i am really sorry this happened to you. It makes me very angry to read that this happened to you.

I hope you can get some answers soon, this is very strange.:hrmm: I am surprised that the SA would go to that much trouble to find out more about your blog even if she knew that you had one.
SA here cannot even usually be bothered to look up the new items on the official LV website and tell me " we haven't heard of that piece.":Push: