What do you think i should do?

1. I have a bit of a quandry. The very first designer bag i bought was a Mulberry black colarado leather Ellie bag, don't know if any of you are familiar with this bag. I bought it from House of Fraser about 5 years ago. I was so proud to own my first designer bag :smile: Since then i have purchased many more designer bags, some Mulberry some not. My problem however is that i can't deceide whether to keep my first bag, which i never use anymore or to give it to a friend. There's no point in selling it on eBay, i don't think it would fetch much. I would rather give it to one of my friends who i know always liked it. But i don't know if i want to keep it as a reminder of my foray into the designer bag world. What would you do?
  2. I would keep it .. it is your first designer bag .. very special!
  3. I would keep it, too!!
  4. I'd keep it!
  5. I don´t think I could part with it but that´s me;). Have a few bags, not designer ones though that sits safe even if I don´t use them and don´t know if I ever will again.
  6. I would also keep it for sentimental reasons. Can you post a picture as well? Curious about the older bags.
  7. keep it, i got red of my first designer bag and regretted it!
  8. I'd hold on to it. I've still got my first Mulberry bag - black Helier in congo - that I got years ago. Makes me realise how far I've come!
  9. i will go against the tide and say: get rid of it! I'm a great believer in using your stuff and getting rid of clutter. I am not sentimental about clothes, shoes, handbags, or even books. Use it or lose it, I say! There's always new stuff you'll want to buy. Declutter your life and live in the present.
  10. I go with TropicalGal.

The sentimental odds and ends I keep are those from loved ones, like an old silver clutch bag that I never used from my dear Mom who passed on a long time ago.
  11. I say get rid of it too.
    I am a major hoarder and every time I clear out my cupboards i am amazed at what I find.
    There are just some things I don't want to throw away, but if I don't use it then what's the point.
    Not sure what you wanted everyone to say, but I feel honesty is the best policy....unless it effects ME in a negative way!!
  12. Do you have a relative, daughter, or really good friend that would love it?? That would be a nice option for you, too. I would not sell it, but gift it or keep it.
  13. Yes, don't sell it. Especially if you wont get much for it.
    Pay it forward! :yes:
  14. I would give it to a friend. It is only a "thing" that you never use. It is in your way taking up space.Do a good deed and pass it on so it will be loved and used. I agree with Jane that a relatives bag has huge sentimental value,but this has not.
  15. I would also give it to my friend (as long as she doesn't sell it) then if she uses it, you get to see it as well!
    Saying that, you probably would get a good price on eBay. If you search the completed listings on eBay , the cheapest went for £92! That could buy you a purse...nearly..