Hi all, OK...I"ve done some digging...and read PMs & emails, etc. Here is my tentative plan for Fall RAOK, as well as rules & timelines. Please indicate if you agree, what you would change, etc. Fall RAOK: Start accepting apps: 8/15/07 Notification of buddy: 9/15/07 Official Start of Fall RAOK: 10/1/2007 - 11/31/2007 Present sent in october & november Separate Secret Santa/Hannukah/Kwanzaa, etc. to begin accepting apps on: 11/1/07 finish: 11/15/2007 Buddy notification before 12/1/2007 Secret Santa starts: 12/1/2007 - 12/31/2007 One present sent to buddy. Rules of RAOK/Secret Santa: 1. All applicants will be fully reviewed before acceptance. 2. There is no set minimum number of posts, but rather the administrator (me) will be looking for the following: a. # of posts in LV forum to show you are an active LV participant b. frequency of posting (do you disappear for weeks at a time, or are you posting regularly) c. previous history participating in LV RAOKs (did you forget a gift, send them late, not post pictures, not respond to PMs, etc.) d. content of posts (1000 congrats does not equal participation in RAOK) e. MUST have posted a picture on tPF within previous month (so I can verify you do know how to post photos, etc.) 3. You are required to post photos of each and every gift received. If your buddy decorates outside of the box, please take photos of packaging. Descriptions of gifts will no longer suffice. Pictures should be posted within 72 hours of receipt. 4. Proof of mailing is required for gifts. This proof of mailing must be PMed to me by the 21st of each month if mailing within your country, or the 15th of each month if mailing out of your country. This can occur several ways: a. in the USA you can send priority mail and purchase delivery confirmation for .65. You can also send regular mail and purchase delivery confirmation. b. In Canada, you can mail parcels and get delivery confirmation for free (according to their website). For letters (i.e. if you were mailing only a gift card) you can send it registered mail and receive a tracking number. Cost is $7.95 including tracking. c. If mailing to US or Canada from USA or Canada...the customs form number is considered proof. d. If mailing in Europe to same country: Some form of tracking is required. I'm not 100% sure how it works overseas...and I didn't have time to check out each individual country. e. If mailing to another country in Europe, customs form number/receipt number will suffice. f. If sending someone something through the internet (i.e. gift certificates, magazine subscriptions), please forward the confirmation email to me (minus any CC info, etc.) 5. There is no price limit. 6. All gifts must have a Louis Vuitton theme. Decorate the box, send it in a Louis box, send it in a Louis bag, make a card with Louis on it....just something LV in each gift. 7. Administrator can remove someone from the RAOK for not following above rules. 8. An ANGEL system will be in place for missing gifts/unresponsive buddy, etc. OK...what did I miss? Too harsh? Not enough rules? They may see overwhelming...but I bet 95% of you are already doing those things (minus PMing me tracking info) and it doesn't really affect you. The rules are mostly there for the other 5% and to potentially discourage those who wouldn't have followed the rules from even applying. The other thing to note: Your buddy for RAOK & Secret Santa would be different. And you don't HAVE to participate in both. I think I covered everything that people had PMed.