What do you think about this??? Is it cute?

1. What do you think about this Francesco Biasia key holder? Is it a good designer? Is it a nice gift?? Does it go well with LV cerises series? Thank you in advance for your opinions! ;)
  2. It's totally cute, and Francesco Biasia is definitely a quality designer!
  3. Cute!!
  4. That is gorgeous! I love Francesco Biasia- great designer with really nice leathers. I have a bag. I think that keyholder would look very cute with cerises! I want one for my Damier, too! :drool: Where did you get it?
  5. FBis one of my top purses! I love the quality of the leather and hardware.....I am a hardware stickler. Don't like purse charms all that much, though, but anything by Francesco Biasia will be top quality for sure.
  6. It's very cute!
  7. Cute!
  8. I am sure whomever you give that to will be very happy to have it!
  9. cute!!
  10. That is adorable!
  11. Someones going to be very very happy with this. It cute =p
  12. Thanks everyone!! :tup: I bought it but then I started to have second thoughts... but now I'm more confident! I really hope she likes it! :heart:

I got it in a leather goods store very close to where I live! Thanks exotikittenx!!
  13. I have 3 Biasia bags and I LOVE them! The leather and quality is great. I use them all the time and they wear very nicely.
  14. It's such an adorable key holder. I would definitely appreciate that as a gift! :biggrin:
  15. Very lovely and FB is a great designer - terrific quality at pretty good prices.