What do you think about this Bally bag?

1. Opinions, please!
    I'm thinking of purchasing this bag, now on sale it's around 750 $. Do you like it? You think it's worth it? I really like the style and the color.
  2. I like it- looks really slouchy. Is the colour tan or more a sort of apricot colour though?
  3. What are the dimensions? If you like it GET IT!!! :smile: and yes I do think its cute!
  4. I'm not aware of dimensions, so I'll post a pick of someone wearing it. And IMO it's more tan color.
    bally 2.jpg
  5. I couldn't get this bag because it doesn't have the option of being carried on shoulder but other than that I really like it! Good luck with your decision.
  6. I'm not a fan, but that's probably because I don't really like anything that has the quilted look.
  7. Ooooohhh I like it...the look of the bag changes when you see someone carry it. Personally, I really love when I can carry my bag just like the girl int he picture. I like shoulder bags too, but for some reason carrying a bag like that seems like more fun!! I say GET IT! It is really nice!!:cool:
  8. i really like it - personally, i don't $750 like it, but if you have the money and you love it, go for it! :graucho:
  9. Ooh love it. Buy it, you must

Bally bags are really good quality.
  10. I think it's gorgeous!!!
  11. I like it. It's an interesting style, plus, I'm a fan of Bally myself, they have EXCELENT quality bags.
  12. I really like it and think it is very cute and perfect size. I'd say go for it.
  13. I saw this bag before, and I thought it was really cute. I like the chain with the toggle hardware a lot.
  14. Cute!
  15. I really like it - but at the end of the day as long as you really love it you should get it! And I agree the quality of the leather is excellent!