What do you think about these shoes?

1. [​IMG]

Stella McCartney. They are made of plastic. I'm weary of that because I've seen how sweaty feet steam up the sides....

Are they hideous or weird-interesting?

I need more avant garde clothing/shoes!

Thanks. :flowers:

2. Interesting. But I would be afraid that my feet would sweat in them and then they would start to stink. :throwup:

3. I think they are fine if you have pretty feet. I don't like my toes, so I would not buy them. I definitely think ventilation could be a problem.

4. Ditto that!

5. Louis Vuitton is making a pump that has a similar heel, but it's chain links. It's actually animal print, a picture can be seen in Elle magazine this month. They are difficult to walk in, I know, I tried (the LV one's I mean), but they are HOT!!

6. I think you could wear these with patterned tights, like a fish net, but perhaps a different weave. I think that would solve the steaming up issue. They are really interesting - you could also do colored tights. Hmmm. Where did you see them?

7. Personally I don't like them, but like winternight said you could wear tights or fishnets with them.

8. I'm not crazy about them.

9. I like them.. and I think to alleviate the "steam" issue, you can put some lotion on first.

Aside from the steam issue, I think they can be hideous if they're worn wrong.

But if worn with the right look, then they would be :love: the bomb!

10. What would be the right look?

They seem quite 80s to me....