What do you think about the rock?

I love the bag. I bought it in black and because I travel a lot, I think it is a VERY durable bag. IT can be a little squeeky sometimes, but I feel that I can throw it around whenever I want. Even if the TSA decides to put it on the belt, I can just wipe off the dirt. VERY managable. I have the jumbo classic bag and eversince I bought the Rock in black, I haven't carried anything else.

I love the bag. I bought it in black and because I travel a lot, I think it is a VERY durable bag. IT can be a little squeeky sometimes, but I feel that I can throw it around whenever I want. Even if the TSA decides to put it on the belt, I can just wipe off the dirt. VERY managable. I have the jumbo classic bag and eversince I bought the Rock in black, I haven't carried anything else.

LOL!!!:roflmfao:

I actually have no problem with the vinyl, maybe Chanel is trying to be more appealing to vegans???
Stella McCartney is doing that with her shoes and bags, I don't think it's actual vinyl like a trash bag but some manmade material with a patent overlay. I guess my biggest problem is the price more than the material. Cool bag.

I agree, plus there are a lot of celebrity vegans out there, I think they are def. trying to appeal to that group, it's actually appealing to me as a vegetarian to try to limit the use of animal skins to some extent but I don't really practice that in my handbag and shoes, though if there were good options out there I may....... I wish the price reflected the type of material used just a little bit more though, over 1,000 for vinyl is a bit much IMO but I think the bag is super cute.

Saw the black and burgundy yesterday. I do not like it at all. I am not a fan of vinyl and for me, it looks cheapish. i don't think i could pull it off. but i think some could.

I think it's going to be a personal thing. I really like the bag in person, I tried the littlest one on and love it. From what I hear, its very durable and because its vinyl, its weatherproof. I think the price tag is a bit steep for vinyl but then again, you're really paying for the label. Good luck with your decision and post pics if you get it!

IMGP2624.jpg

chanel10.jpg