What Do You Think About The Prada Cervo Antic Satchel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I first saw this Prada bag in magazines. I believe Liv Tyler was using it? I just love it!! Any opinions on this bag? :yes:
  2. :heart: love it so much!!! just couldn't cross the $$$$ price range yet...!:shame:
  3. I love it! Jill has one (of course :biggrin: )
  4. Love it!:love:
  5. I want one so BAD!! I look at it on the Saks site every night before I go to bed. I just wish it wasn't that much!!
  6. :yes: so know how you feel missypoo...
    same here...:girlsigh:
  7. I want one!!!
  8. Just got it in black today. Couldn't decide between the black and the brown one. The black was a lil over $1800 vs. $2400+ for the brown. Love the size!:tender:
  9. I saw one on eBay today... looks perfect and its alittle bit cheaper, what do you guys think?
  10. I "think" it's probably (definitely?) fake. There have been other fake Pradas from the fall line already on eBay......scumbag sellers! :censor:
  11. I'm in love w/this bag especially after seeing the photo w/Eva Mendes (I believe?) and the leather is so gorgeous. This and the Miu Miu Cauffer bag are my lemmings for this fall season. Also, the Prada brown leather flat wallet is gorgeous as well. But the price on the Cervo Antic is :wtf: . It looks like it's worth it...but I need to soak it in slowly but surely first.

I'd never been interested in Prada/Miu Miu and usually fall for Chanel classic bags, Bottega Venetta and MJ, but I might stray away this time. :rolleyes:
  12. i love it too! :love:
  13. I really love it when the first time I saw it. But here, Japan, the price is :wtf: ...
  14. :nuts: I LOVE THIS BAG! This is my EVERYDAY bag and the shoulder strap makes is SO amazing to carry...expecially when you need both hands!!!:nuts:

Here are some pics!
    072006_PRADA_FALL01.jpg jen_Garner_orang1.jpg wimps gitano 017.jpg wimps gitano 018.jpg
  15. I don't think that's a fake one...I saw it up too & the reason that she or he could lower the price a bit is b/c Saks recently had an EGC sale...you get a $450 gift card with every $3000 purchase...this is also how I am able to discount items that are impossible to get and, or, never go on sale!

More PICS!
    prada antik satchel ad.jpg must have prada.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.