what do you think about the naviglio ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i dreaming ?

i'm a newbie .... i just want to know your opinion about a futur purchase so i'm posting a message with 2 pictures (one with the bag fond on eluxury.com and the other one found on this board).

with those kind of feedback, yes i'm glad to dont live in the USA and yes you are xxxx because where is the problem.

Oh and thank you to the xxxx(john 5) ... you rok guy !

Last post here

Fred

Can we all say....
:banned::banned::banned::banned::banned::banned:how dare you come on this board and insult us...

Fred:
Its is sooo not cool to use my picture of my Jack and Lucy that I posted on this website cleary for the sole purpose of displaying our purchases and not for anyone to hijack for their own purposes or post's. I would appreciate you removing it- Thank You...

I have a question.
Obviosuly Fred was uber rude in his last post.
But - what's wrong with him using the pic of the Jack and Lucy to show us what he meant?
I didn't see it before it was edited but - he wasn't saying it was his or anything was he? Just saying he liked it.

am i dreaming ?

i'm a newbie .... i just want to know your opinion about a futur purchase so i'm posting a message with 2 pictures (one with the bag fond on eluxury.com and the other one found on this board).

with those kind of feedback, yes i'm glad to dont live in the USA and yes you are xxxx because where is the problem.

Oh and thank you to the xxx (john 5) ... you rok guy !

Last post here

Fred

Well that was certainly uncalled for...:lecture:

Status
Not open for further replies.