What do you think about the band Pussycat Dolls?

1. Have you heard their songs? Have you seen their videos? What did you think?

[​IMG]

I think all of the girls look fabulous and some of the songs are very catchy (I have to admit that I love singing along with them while driving...:shame: ). The main singer, Nicole (she is wearing brown boots in the middle) was on that reality show a while ago, where they were creating a girl band. Sort of like American Idol. The band's name was "Eden" or something like that. Nicole was one of the girls but, of course, the band didn't make it. Just thought I'd share that.

What do you think of them?

2. Well, I thought Nicole was already pursuing a solo career.

They aren't much without her, and one of them looks like a tranny

3. well i saw them in concert when they opened for the black eyed peas. and i dont have kids, but there were alot of little girls there to see them...and YIKES!

they used to be a burlesque troop and it looked like that type of act, complete with poles on the stage and chairs for them to grind on. and one girl kept showing off her talent of lifting her leg completely over her head. it was all toooooo suggestive. im not a hater, they are all pretty and they can sing very well and i listen to the music, but they have a bad image.

oh and the lead singer has totally become a diva and wants to go solo already.

4. Eden's Crush, right?

Well, the lead singer was solo at first. But then she start performing with the pussycat dolls, like many celebrities have done a few times. So she was already solo, but then she didn't exactly make it and the record label, her manager? I'm not really sure suggested they do a group thing, and ta da...pcd. You can tell she does all the lead vocals though. It's basically...Nicole...and the pussycat dolls, hahaha.

The songs are pretty catchy, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan.

5. they look pretty trashy if u ask me. but i do have to admit i sing along to their songs

6. YES, Eden's Crush!!!! I didn't know Nicole was/is pursuing a solo career. I'm not really a fan, either but thanks for the info!

7. Their songs are catchy, and, they're all pretty, but, I agree with rebecca, I saw them open for BEP too and they were wayyyy too...suggestive...in their choices of clothes. Nicole is to PCD, as Beyonce is to Destiny's Child. It's not Destiny's Child, it's Beyonce's Child. It's not Pussycat Dolls, it's Nicoles Dolls :lol:

8. Too trampy!

9. I'm not a fan. I think this band has been done before - they were called the Spice Girls.

10. Don't know much about the band, I think Nicole is pretty..

11. I wouldn't exactly call them a band....

12. LOL Roo! You read my mind.

Anyway, I think some of the girls are beautiful and Nicole has the voice that carries the whole group but I wouldn't call myself a huge fan. I really like two of their songs but that's about it.

13. I think PCD is much better than spice girls... I love Nicole. Their songs are fun to listen to. I agree that their clothes are kinda suggestive... hehehehhe...

14. I think the lead singer (the girl in the front) is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Other than that, I don't really know much about them.:shame:

15. The Lead Singer is gorgeous! Great hair, fantastic features, and fabulous skin!! woohoo!