What do you think about Rive Gauche in Sage(green)?

1. I recently purchased the Rive Gauche in sage and I'm having some doubts about the color. What are your opinions? Help!!:shrugs:
  2. Congrats on your bag! Please post pics of the sage Rive Gauche. :yes: I'm curious about what the color looks like IRL. It appears to be a medium grayish-green on the Saks web site.

3. Thanks Cosmo for your reply! It's actually on it's way here and I'd probably get it on Friday or Monday. I've seen it in real but I'm not too sure. I wanted to go ahead with the black but since I've already got my Muse in oak, I'd decided to go for something different. Now I'm very anxious about it! :push:
  4. Green is my favorite color, but it is hard to know what this sage color will look like IRL. If you don't like it, you can always exchange it for another color. Good luck.
  5. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pics, but I'm sure it's gorgeous.
  6. I love Rive Gouache, if it's like in the picture, it's totally gourgeous!
  7. Thanks for all your replies! I can't wait to receive it either! I just such a good deal on this from Nordstrom in Seattle! The SA told me there was a mistake while they were doing their inventory and this bag got accidentally marked down to $594!!! Thanks to Laria who posted the thread to let us know so I tried my luck. Apparently the SA told me it was the last one available that's been marked down, but it wouldn't hurt giving it a try people! Now I'm just hoping they won't cancel my order and that my Rive Gauche will arrive safely. The Sage looks great from Saks website but I remember it looking more green than in the picture. Well, I will not complain since it's such a good deal!! Will post pictures when I receive it.
  8. I love the sage .....keep it!!! What a great deal....
    Seattle Nordstroms is great....
  9. wowza, you got a YSL rive gauche for only $594?!?! :nuts:...those bags have gone up in price from $1495 to $1795 + tax, so you got the deal of the century...i've got one in chocolate, but think the green color's gorgeous & versatile (and for that price, i'd take it over my chocolate anyday!!!) :p
  10. So have you received it? Pics pls.......
  11. OMG!! It finally came today!! I was getting sooo worried and she's absolutely beautiful!! I don't know how to post a picture here can anyone help me with this?? I'm SO happy!! :yahoo: :wlae:
  12. So glad that you love it. Congrats
    I too just received it in the dark green. The bag is a beauty in any colour. I wish I too knew how to post pics.
  13. I love it in the sage....can't wait to see pics...
  14. What are the dimensions of a Rive Gauche bag?