What do you think about Cynthia Rowley bags?

1. I was browsing bags as usual, and just came across this Cynthia Rowley brand. Do they make reasonable quality handbags? Anybody has some experience with this brand?:smile:

2. I have a coworker whose Cynthia Rowley bag I have been coveting and she just showed me how it is coming apart (she hasn't had it for very long). So I guess they are good-looking bags, but of dubious quality...

3. Thanks for the info! They do make some good-looking bags that I like, but since the quality is questionable...I'll just ignore the look and keep my wallet intact...

4. I love my Ophelia dome bag. I have only had it for a month, but,so far, it is fantastic! Many zipper compartments and very practical as well as gorgeous in ruby.
    Elaine

5. I have a white leather bag that was given to me as a gift last year.. The leather is so amazingly soft. I carried it for three months straight and never saw anyone w/ the same bag. I thought it held up pretty good too!!

AJ

6. I just love her bags! I have two, and I can't say enough about them. She is beginning to be one of my favorite designers, and she's been around quite a long time. I think I love the hardware and the leather the most, but what else is left??:yes: Plus, I think for the size, they are lightweight!

7. They are cute, it will interesting to see how they 'wear'