What do you think about cruise collection bag?

1. I always love cruise collection bag. I think it's cute and trendy. I'm not really a fan of leather bag. I own some such as Chanel baby cabas and Cambon (s) but I love traveller line, Paris B. line , sport and cruise collection bags.

Sometimes I think it looks more casual and low maintenance. I ever think to buy a classic flap but I have changed my mind as I don't know I really want it or not?? It's so Chanel but not my style.

Some people mentioned that they will not pay those much $$$ for a canvas or cloth bag (s) but I don't care as long as I like it.

I do like a classic bag but not that much. Anyone love the cruise line and traveller line like me?

I got soem photo of canvas and cloth bag. What do you think about them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love it!

3. I like the 2nd one the rest Ii think are ok, but I feel that after a while I would grow out of them. That is why I do like Classic Chanels

4. Me likey the 2nd one only.

5. I have the first one in the white/tan/black version.I bought it in PARIS and I freakin LOVES IT!!!!!!

6. I have the Paris B. tote and I love it. I also have two bags from the collection of pic 2. It's also great. They are very durable and I love how lightweight they are regardless of how much you stuff them. The collection is still sold in the stores.

7. I like the 2nd one.

8. 2nd one

9. I like the beige one and the blue one.

10. I love the graffiti print ones.. and the clothes with those print are just TDF :/

11. Like the third one.

12. i like some of them, but i honestly prefer leather bags :p

13. I really like all of them, and I love the Paris Biarritz line as well! I care honestly more about the size, shape and overall design/colors than the material of the bag. And I like to have a variety of textures in my bag collection too!

14. The prints look like bags that would get very "dated", not a classic bag. I myself would get tired of prints and feel the lighter bags would get dirty too easily. I do like the size and style of all the bags. Some are too busy on the eyes and would not match a lot of clothing.

15. ^Yup..me too!!:yes: