what do you love abt summer?

1. for me, i love the sun(obviously) cuz over in seattle we dont get much sunshine. most of the time, its just rain and more rain.

i love the fact that i would be able to wear all the cute mini skirts (im only 5 ft so i HAVE to wear minis) and all the cute tank tops.

i also love playing tennis in the sun. and barbecuing by the beach. :love:

oh, all the good movies come out in summer! so cant wait for that too. :nuts: like.. Xmen, pirates of the carribean 2, superman, fast&furious, etc etc.

so what do you guys LOVE abt summer? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

2. I love big flouncy 50s skirts, being able to wear sunglasses nearly all the time (I'm hyper sensitive to light but don't want to look like a dork in winter).

Also love going out, sitting in cafés for a drink in the evening... Oh and water (in pools and the sea)

3. NO CLASSES!!! YAY!!

Haha and other than that I love ice cream, iced tea, pretty parks, white skirts, flowers, pools, and guys in polo shirts and cargo shorts (esp the bf :lol:) :love:

4. I love how people tend to seem nicer and more cheery all around.

5. I love summer clothes! And ofcourse the shoes, I love cute summer sandals. Pretty feet and tan skin. When the sun is out, your just in a better mood.

6. an excuse to buy a cute bag....:p
    and picnics....

7. Going out on the boat, and lying on the beach!!

8. less to wear. wink,wink

9. flip flops and my morning coffee on my deck overlooking the lake - I am a lucky lucky girl

10. The return of birds, flowers, bees (ok maybe not bees)

The sunshine as a mood enhancer (but with SPF)

Being able to run out on a whim without worrying about weather (as in snow) or a jacket...

Sandals!!

We live on the river so slowly the docks are put back out and marina is studded with boats - gorgeous!

11. Summer dresses and ice cream :biggrin:

12. for me, i love the sun(obviously) cuz over in seattle we dont get much sunshine. most of the time, its just rain and more rain.

LOL, I look forward to the two weeks of sun we (some times) get in July here in the great northwest too!

13. Lazy days at the beach and all the sporting events that happen in Melbourne during Summer!

14. The weather - so much warmer and it lets me wear clothes I can't wear normally at other times of the year.

15. BBQs, lying out in the back yard and reading, longer daylight hours...