What do you ladies want to see in Damier???

1. I recently ordered my Cabas Mezzo in the Damier canvas :tender: , that I have to wait six months for:push: but anyway, I was wondering what bag or accessory would you like to see in the Damier line.:graucho:

2. Batignolles Horizontal

3. I would love to own a Damier Popincourt Haut. I use to own a Mono Popincourt Haut, but sold it to a PF member. I like it, but the Damier style is more practical for me; it doesn't scream out "name brand".

4. :tender:

5. I think a Damier Popincourt would be rather interesting. I love the shape of the popincourt and add in darker handles so there's no vachetta to worry about would be great.

6. I want to see a wapity, keepall 50 with strap! I fell in love with the 50 today and I want a strap on it so bad, the 55 just looked to big for me... ipod case like the MC one, or the new widescreen mono one... some more stuff to

7. I was just going to post the Keepall!

8. You can add more stuff!

9. Wapity, Batignolles Horizontal and Popincourt Haut :love:

10. Oooh congrats on the SO, platinum card! It's funny the only things I like in Damier are Saleya, which I adore and Cabas bags, oh and the Speedy looks good as well. I'm still a Mono lover at heart!

11. I would love to get a wapity, pochette marelle, petite noe, BH, popincourt and what about a manhattan gm! I think I'm going Damier crazy!

12. i would love to see it in the wapity, regular batignolles and the cabas family.

13. Now I would buy that.:yes:

14. Couldn't agree more!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

15. Yeah..for me, a little Damier goes a long way so after I get my Speedy, I think I'll be done until they come out with the Azur. I already have the 4 key holder as well.
    But I think a Wapity would be nice, like Matt said.