What do you ladies think about this Bebe dress?

1. I think it's really adorable. Yay!
  2. hehe yay cuz i just had my bf checked it out at the store and he thinks i should get it!:smile:
  3. I went to a pool party yesterday. I WISH I could have worn that dress. Ooh I hope you post pics if you get it.
  4. They're going to charge send it to me, so I should have it by Wednesday.. I'm planning to wear it to my godson's baptism in late August
  5. Wow, that's really pretty! Glad you bought it.
  6. nay
  7. It's so pretty, but I think it might be a little "va-va-va-voom" for a baptism, kwim. I would probably go with something a bit more covered up for church. And pull out this little number for a party or a date.
  8. Nay!
  9. nay, don't like the colours at all.
  10. i say yay!
  11. Yay. I think it's cute but seems to show a lot of skin. I would probably wear it with a sweater or over pants to tone it down a little for something like a baptism.
  12. I love it, but I'd wear it as a top for a baptism if at all. Save the mini dress for a party girl night.
  13. ITA.
  14. I think it's cute. Am I the only one who's had problems with Bebe clothing falling apart though? I used to love shopping there but now I'm not as eager to shop at Bebe after a couple things I bought didn't hold up well.