What do you guys think?

1. I just picked this up a couple hours ago, and I'm not sure if I should keep it. It's the BR Kempton simple shoulder bag. It's white, quite spacious, and very simple. I figured I could use this on the weekends, and possibly even bring it into work?

http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/product.do?cid=5567&pid=360621&mlink=5567,187856&clink=187856

What do you guys think? Is this a keeper?

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated :idea:

2. Really cute! Clean lines, nice size! I really like the green one too! Hmmmmm?

3. Yea, the green one looks really nice! I like the chalk-colored one too but wonder if you would run the risk of dirtying it at work, etc? If you don't feel like you would scuff it then I say go for it. If not, I would definitely go w/ the green!

4. Cute kind of reminds me of a black loewe I saw yesterday :biggrin:

5. I think they're nice bags, simple and understated but not stodgy. Can be dressed up or down. From my experience the latest BR bags have very nice leather too. I think if you feel you'll use it, it's definitely a keeper.

6. hi ya, i hope you keep it! it's really nice, i would totally use it for work! it looks like a good size to keep lots of papers! :smile:

7. Looks like a keeper to me! Nice choice...the white is cute!

8. white and elegant. since it's leather, should be easy to wipe off any dirt. Keep it.

9. I think it's a great choice!

10. For sure an everyday bag, simple and clean! Keep it!

11. I really like it! Great lines and seems like it would be a good size! Looks great in white!

12. The Bag is quite Hot for its price range and is sought after.

13. I agree with Inky Paws...clean and classic looking! Congrats on the new bag!

14. Thanks so much for all your input! As it is right now, I think I'm going to keep it. I'll give myself a week or two more and see if I'm still loving it this much...if so, then I'm gonna keep it :smile:

Me so bad....I just bought a pair of shoes the day before and another white purse a couple days ago......but it's so cute! :love: