What do you guys think or know about BULOVA WATCHES?

1. I think it is time for me to get a watch, and I was wondering about Bulova? Is it a good brand? What do you guys knowm or what brand would you recommend me. Thanks.
  2. I have two and I really like them. I haven't had any problems with either of them - just replace the batteries every so often, and they are good to go. They are nice watches but not soooo nice that I worry about messing them up or losing them.
  3. I love Bulova... I have a antique one (sorry, no pics yet), it's very beautiful and runs, runs, runs... Bulova is an old-established company so I think it's a good choice!
  4. I love bulova watches. I have a budding vintage/antique watch collection and I have a couple of antique and vintage windup bulovas, and also a newer accutron quartz one, I like them a lot and never had a problem with them!
  5. I have a Bulova watch (sentimental piece from my dad) and I've worn it everyday for the last 10 years (oh gosh, has it been that long?)!!! It'll probably last another 30+ years, I'm hoping. :smile: It's from the Millineum line, and the black face doubles as a solar panel. I love it - the only complaint I have is that in the winter, when my watch is hidden under my sleeve all day or when there's just not that much sunlight out, my watch will stop every few days. I immediately put it under a light source and it starts up again! There's enough energy storage for last about a week without sunlight... if you find a Bulova you like, go for it!
  6. I have a Bulova solar powerd watch. I don't wear it very often, but when I do, it works fine and looks great. Plus, I don't have to worry about batteries!
  7. Bulova has always been a reliable brand and reasonably priced. Not too blingy and all price ranges are available. I had a Bulova watch for many years. Now I have a Bulova chronograph, which is my favorite watch.
  8. Bulova is a good choice. I have had mine for years and I love it!! Goes with everything.
  9. I got a Bulova watch recently. This one. Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase but the clasp is difficult to work with. If you find a watch you like go for it.
  10. Impsola,
    I have had two different Bulova watches over my lifetime and they are GREAT! They don't scratch very easily and they last forever. I think they are very classy and elegant without having to go overboard on the price. I highly recommend you get one!