What do you guys think of these jeans? (SFAM and COH)

Jun 26, 2007
So I'm looking to buy some jeans on Ebay..haven't checked authenticity yet because I'm not 100% sure I want to bid. I looove SFAM and COH..the fit is great and I trust the brands. However, I'm sick of seeing EVERYONE having a squiggle or script H's plastered to their butts..it seems everyone nowadays has the same jeans!

I've found some pretty cool back pocket designs that I think are unique....what do you guys think? I

COH Jet Set Kelly bootcuts in Riviera:
7ce0_1.JPG

7c82_1.JPG

SFAM Peacock Bootcuts in Mercer:
PB280013.JPG

PB280009.JPG

How do you guys feel about the back pockets? Too obnoxious/ugly or funky and different?

I'm also a fan of both brands, however, I'm not crazy about these two styles. The "H" on this particular COH screams "LOOK AT MY JEANS!"
While the 7's look like show girl pants, way to flashy.

Sorry but I really dont like the COH pair. While different back pocket designs can be unique in a good way, those are just...too unique. And I dont like the booty fade out wash. Ive see way too many pairs of cheap jeans that fade on the rear.

The 7FAM are better. The wash is that nice, dark blue so you could probably wear it with anything, but I would wear them with something simple during the day. They would look great at night like at a club because of the sparkle! :smile:

Thanks for all your help, guys. I appreciate the opinions..I think I'm gonna stick with tried and true favorites for right now. I'm going jean shopping tomorrow and I'll probably pick up a pair of SFAM Flynts and Paige Laurel Canyons, since I really like those styles.