What do you guys think of the Pochette Bosphore?

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
I love messenger bags and I think this one is so cute. Your thoughts? And if anyone has one, do they hold a decent amount? Thanks gals.

Attachments

• bosphore.jpg
    bosphore.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 84
I was thinking about buying the Pochette Bosphore when it came out but I carry too much stuff. I think it would be great for someone who carries a minimal amount as it is fairly flat and would bulge if you stuffed too much into it. It is gorgeous though!

I have it and I love it. I am one of those small breasted women who don't carry that much so it works for me! I also I like the fact that it feels more secure cuz i wear it across the chest. It's super cute on and is very convenient.

I have it and it holds alot more than I thought it would...great for traveling(Put passport and tickets in it.).etcc..LOVE mine...its in my bag showcase if you wanna look at it!

I :love: it! I bought one not too long ago and just used it today!! It's soo comfortable on, the strap is comfy and durable. It surprisingly holds more than I thought. I carry a wapity,keys,cell,4 lip glosses, 3 l/s's, compact,blotting papers,sunglass case. It fits in there perfectly. It's not perfectly flat but that's just not noticable to me. I could care less. It's not soo bulgy that it sticks out a lot though. I say go for it!!! Jill is right, great for travelling too and you don't have to worry about a strap darkening, etc. since there's minimal vachetta on the bag.

Confession: I recently got a bosphore, too. Love it. Great for errands, shopping, etc. Very comfy strap and fits a lot for me: Compact wallet, small notebook, pen, lipstick, sunglasses, cell with room for a bit more. I wore it to the grocery store and got stared at by a woman and her two teenage daughters. They were really looking at my bag and I felt uncomfortable. But that didn't take away from my enjoyment. I agree with Jasanna, minimal vachetta to worry about!