What do you guys think about this watch?? Opinions please??

1. Yay or Nay on this watch? If yay, which color would you choose??
    Thanks in advance!!

(pics from hsn.com)

Black one in this picture:

2. I like the two tone watch personally. Those are very nice.
  3. definitely definitely gold. =)
  4. I like the black.
  5. i like the pure gold one.. second the silver...
  6. i really really like the silver one, it looks very fance and expensive and i'm sure you'll get lots of attention with that bling
  7. Thanks for all your feedback everyone!! I finally decided on buying the black!!
  8. i like silver, but it really depends on what kind of jewelry you wear, and if you like two tone! (i don't personally)
  9. I really am drawn to the black and then the silver. Gorgeous watch!
  10. The Black is really nice and it looks really expensive and Designer.
  11. To be honest, I don't like any of them. The reason being is I see them as presenting too much 'bling' without any real style or substance to back them up.

I'm not just saying that because they're inexpensive; as I have seen many inexpensive watches that do look very nice. Also, I've seen some very expensive watches, like the ones in the photos, that I wouldn't go near with a ten foot pole - because of the reason I wrote above.
  12. I Love the black
  13. the black is better as its different and the other color might tarnish since its not real gold.:tup:
  14. two-tone or gold
  15. Except for the two tone, I equally like the rest..they all have something going for it. Depends on what you noramlly wear and which one tugs at your heart the most....