What do you guys think about the Ultimate TPF Meet...

1. ...a cruise!!

I've had this idea for awhile and thought I'd go ahead and post it. It would be away for everyone around the country to meet each other and have some fun in the sun while we do so.

We could get pretty good group rates and some comps, etc.

I was thinking 3 or 4 days on Celebrity or RCI out of South Florida--possibly in February or March of next year...or later.
    Would love your thoughts on this. :wlae:
  2. I think it would be a great time! I LOVE cruises!!
  3. :party::party::drinkup::party::party:

I am so there:choochoo:
  4. i'd love to, but i have to work around school!
  5. Okay, so you guys think it's a good idea? Okay, how do we get a broader consensus? We need a nice size group to get a discount.

Also, we need consensus around dates, locations, etc.
    Let me know.
  6. IM IN!LOL!
    Give me a time and place and Im SOOOOOO there!
  7. i hear royal , carnival, and princess are nice
  8. Okay, I'm going to check for group space and block something.

Stay tuned...
  9. That's a fabulous idea!!!!
  10. Oh gosh! Could you imagine? My only sadness is that a lot of my friends here are so scattered - one's in Australia, one's in London and the other is in Saudi Arabia!!! I have many here in the States as well - :yes:
  11. Well, you'll just have to invite them all! :tup:

12. :dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:
    Soo much fun!
    I would have to work around working at school times though:tdown:
  13. Sounds fun.. unfortunately, my cousin is getting married end of summer next year and I am spending all of my vacation days with her since I'm her Maid of Honor. You all have fun though~ ;)
  14. Greenie,
    did you get in info? I could call me cousin who is a travel agent, if you haven't got anywhere...but don't want to step on your toes :smile:
  15. Thanks, Tink.:heart: I'm a part-time travel agent. I've got my agency looking for space.