What do you guys think about online resale site for designer handbags?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi purse lovers,

do you girls have any opinion on online resale site for gently used designer handbags, shoes and accessories?
    I am planning to open one online just because I like buying new bags but then when the newer style comes, I like to recycle my old bag and get a new one.
    Tried couple of times selling my bags on eBay but eBay is so crowded.
    Let me know :smile:

2. I would love a site like that; a place where all of the bags are authentic and clean!

3. Sounds good to me. Would you be also buying bags from others and selling them like a consignment shop?

4. Please let us know! I would trust a nice online PF-approved seller more than eBay and some fly-by-night seller!

5. I'm always looking for websites like that.

6. I would definitely be interested in an online resale shop, a recycled "bag heaven" if you will :p Keep us posted please!

7. I LOVE 2nd hand websites selling handbags. great idea!

8. Glad to hear positive responses.:wlae: The idea is, like ebay, I will let people to send the pics of their bags and the descriptions of the bags and I will post them.

The site is based on honesty but based on the information that are provided by the seller hopefully confirms that the handbags are real.

I did start a template in case anyone wants to see what it looks like and wants to give me an opinion. I dont know if its okay with PF to mention it since the site is not commercial site yet. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So before I continue on with what I thought only a shopaholic, bag addict can think of, let me know what you think :yahoo:

9. What a great idea!!! I just checked out your website and it looks really good! Very simple to use and go through and it's so pretty!

10. wow! this is cool! :yahoo: :yahoo:

11. sounds like a great idea! we all love resale shops :smile:

one suggestion: for your own legal protection, note prominently that the claims of authenticity are made by the seller, and not by you/the site. this way, you won't be involved if a bag turns out to be fake, and the buyer wants a refund from the seller. it could get messy, and the seller could come after you. if you could require that the sellers provide proof of authenticity, even better :smile:

12. Your Site looks great and I would love to use/buy from it. Please let us know when we can register.

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.