What do you do with the stuff in your closet that you *may* wear again?

Hi

I need advice as soon as possible 😵‍💫 I have not been wearing my Louis Vuitton Montaigne MM at all, she has been outside many twice since I got her in 2017. I have the opportunity to sell her for a okay price 15.000kr 1500$us (I think) I keep changing my mind and when I look at it to pack her down for shipping I just change my mind again 🙄 I need the money but can do whit oute.

Help please I have only a few hours to make up my mind.
@Crazy Waffle, " a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"..
Sell it as you have a decent offer & the money will come in for a more purposeful use, JMO

I’ve donated a shearling coat which I didn’t even wear last winter which was about 8 years old,plus various winter and summer pieces to freshen up my closet to make room for new season purchases..

I move my items that I don't wear but not ready to let go to a spare closet. I give myself a year to wear the items in that closet and move it over to my main if I do. If it's still in the spare closet even after a year, I'll consign or donate the items.

I had an “end of season” clear out, donated accessories, old worn out leggings, base layers etc .

At the end of Summer I’ll have a more serious clear out of clothing but there was only one bagful this time.

Reactions: Joeli7