What do you do when your nail polish is drying?

I normally just wave my hands around for a while and hope they'll dry, and I usually watch something on youtube. I try to keep the moving to a minimum. The trouble is when you think they're dry and they still have some drying to do! :P

Nails are damaged at the moment so I'm just putting on Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails without any colour, it doesn't take long to dry (make 10 mins max to cure). I usually do it at night when I'm in front of the tv.

If I'm using a traditional nail polish it's always when I'm marathoning a tv show so the waiting time doesn't feel as bad! But since discovering Shellac I don't need to worry about drying times so I prefer to use that when my nails aren't damaged.

For the past 2 years I had long acrylic nails. I was never brave enough to wear dark colours on them as it just didn't look well on me. I've taken them off last month and since then I've been doing my nails myself (can now use the money I spent on nails toward new jewellery goodies :biggrin:) . I usually try to watch a movie during that time. However, every single time something comes up (like I forget to go to the bathroom - ekhm happened to me way too many times than I'd like to admit) and I do the awkward "I can only use my knuckles" hand movements. :nuts:

I just get a blower for it to dry easily since I've got lots of stuffs to do and works to finish. I usually get my nail polish done on my right hand first then let it dry with a blower and then after that, the other set of fingernails afterwards. I just need to do it with perfection. Lol.

I usually am reading an eBook and or am on the computer. My fancy rainbow keyboard has some glitter and bits on it because I'm impatient. Seche Viete (I butchered that spelling) is amazing for impatient people lol

I rarely wear any nailpolish these days exactly because of the drying time and smell :lol: I also have UV polishes and a lamp, but the application takes so long... back when I wore nailpolish regularly I would just surf on the internet trying not to get any nicks and dents in it....

I paint my nails before bed, and I normally put a quick try top coat and watch YT for 30-mins. Then it's off to bed! I sleep with my hands placed carefully on top of the covers, so as to not disturb the polish. It's always good in the morning, 99% of the time.