What do you do when you get home?

1. My grandma and I were talking about this this afternoon, and I thought it would be fun for us to talk about this.

What are the first things that you do when you come home? This can be from work, school, the grocery store, etc.

The first thing that I have to do when I get home is change my clothes. I cannot stand to run around the house in jeans or slacks. I have "home clothes", that I only wear inside of the house. Old tshirts and yoga pants usually, lol!

If I don't change out of my clothes when I get home, I just feel funny. It's like I can't relax until I do! It helps to create a difference from the work-day to the time at home :smile:

2. Unless I'm going somewhere later, I always change my clothes and put on a t-shirt and sweats or even a tank top and men's boxers (:lol: ) if it's hot weather.

I've changed my clothes when I've gotten home ever since I was a kid in school. If I'm going right to my BF's or a friend's house or going out to dinner or for drinks I don't mind staying in my work clothes all evening, but once I get home I HAVE to change!

If I'm not doing anything that evening, I'll check my work email one last time, check home email, turn on the TV, light a few scented candles, pour myself a glass of wine or crack open a beer, and start dinner! Oh, so exciting! :upsidedown:

3. The first thing i do when i get home is to pee, then change my clothes. :p After that, i have dinner, then watch a little TV. If i'm currently taking a class, then i'll force myself to study... If not, TV and exercising at the same time.

4. When I get home from school, I have to change right away too. Then get something to eat, & jump online :biggrin:

5. The first thing I do after I put my purse away is wash my hands.

6. Change into PJs and eat.

7. Pee, talk to DH for a bit, make some food, smoochie on my dog, I usually watch Seinfeld or Everybody loves Raymond while I eat, shower, then make tea and hop onto TPF and MSN Messenger. and Voila!!

8. I always change when I get home. I just can't walk around all over the house with tight jeans/shirts...I have to be comfortable as soon as I step into my house. After that I always wash my hands and watch some tv to relax before I eat dinner.

9. Wash my hands, change my clothes, have a little something to eat, take a shower, and then it's internet or TV. Sometimes I study, but I usually don't have a lot of homework.

10. once i get home, i ask my mom what's for dinner :lol: , i go change clothes, go online and check my mail, eat dinner, watch some tv, quick shower, more browsing online :lol: , then sleep when sleepy..

11. Check the mail, give my dog a bone, walk him and surf the net while watching TV :biggrin:

12. Wash my face (hate having makeup on all day), wash hands, take off contacts, put on face lotion, change into home clothes, fix something to eat, and check my snail mail.

13. set my purse down, kick off my shoes, and change of my work uniform. depending on how gross i got at work, i'll usually take a shower, but i definately change. if i worked a day shift, i'll take a nap. if i worked a night shift, i hop online or watch tv with hubby if he's home.

14. I go on tPF! :angel:

15. When I get home, I walkto my room, put down my backpack, turn the computer on, go wash hands, then change clothes!!!! I check the caller id, call sister and tell her I am home, with my dad, and bro! Drink water, go online, check email, purseblog, gossip blogs! Then I stop, and help dad if he is cooking, then I help bro with homework, and go back online, and stay there, until I eat dinner.