What do you do for motivation?*long post*

I'll prolly go for the white Le Talentueux first. because u've worked so hard to lose all those baby weight... i think u deserve it...
and prolly... get the damier duomo after u manage to maintain your shape for the next 6 mths (another motivation). thats like extra rewards for yourself for looking fabulous, and gives u time to enjoy ur new bag too!! hehe

I'll prolly go for the white Le Talentueux first. because u've worked so hard to lose all those baby weight... i think u deserve it...
and prolly... get the damier duomo after u manage to maintain your shape for the next 6 mths (another motivation). thats like extra rewards for yourself for looking fabulous, and gives u time to enjoy ur new bag too!! hehe

I like how you think! I definitely will keep in shape if it means more LV!:P

oooh great idea! White Le Tal definaltley! It is just soo gorgeous!!! Hope your training goes well!
I need motivation! Im going on holiday in less than 1 month! xx

If you already have a white speedy I definitely wouldnt get a white trouville. I just sold my trouville because I just loved the look but hated the non-ease of use compared to a speedy bag.
Maybe one of the other bags. My fave suhali is the lockit. I have white MM and sienne PM.

That is a really good idea for the workout minutes/dollars. I should do that. Good luck!