What do you do for a living/how do you afford your bags?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey ladies. I am inspired by your great collections of bags/shoes/clothes, so I was wondering, what do you do for a living? and more so how do you afford your bags/shoes/clothes?
  2. i'm a mom, i pilfer from the grocery money. sorta kidding.
  3. I work fulltime as an administrative assistant.. I don't pay rent, my car is paid for (used), so I only pay for phone bill, insurance, the rest is extra spending money. Needless to say, I haven't been able to save a dime since I've been on here! ahhh
  4. I'm the purse forum pet and the folks here bought me my one and only LV.

Rather a nosey question, no? Don't be upset of not everyone answers seriously!
  5. lol agreed.
  6. I'm a famous international playboy.
  7. This has been asked and answered a billion times. Just do a quick search! I'm sure Jill will be along to merge it shortly!

Oh and for me.....credit cards :smile: But not anymore LOL

Oh and don't be inspired by bags....be inspired by someone's intelligence or strength! Much better things to admire in a person!
  8. Great answer twiggy:tup:

I sponge off the hubby! Seriously! But I do alot of designing for hubbies business so he grants me what I wish for(most of the time!)
  9. But but but... I never got to post I was the forum pet in any of those! HA!

But you are right, inspiration should come in other forms as well, although bags are fun! :p
  10. I'm an interactive designer working both full time and freelance :smile:
  11. ^^ OK can I change my answer to billionaire lover?

12. I've won the lottery multiple times.

I wish!

Actually, both DH and I work full time and I buy mostly everything myself.
  13. Ah, winning the lottery...

...I have a better chance of getting hit by a meterorite.

But a girl can dream.

14. Don't you know who I am???!!???

(I've always wanted to say that... ;))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.