What do you consider excellent condition? Need help with a purse I bought.

Hi all!

I bought a Holiday Patchwork 10435 from a very very nice lady. When we were discussing the bag she said that she took meticulous care of her bags and that this purse was in excellent condition. The cost was $180 shipped.

Well excellent condition to me means, almost new.

Well I got it in today and the dark brown patches on both sides of the purse are scratched badly. One side is noticeably badly scartched.

Well I feel like she misrepresented the purse as saying it was in excellent condition because of the scratches. She is such a nice, nice person though.

I don't know what I should do. I feel like I got the raw end of the deal and would never have paid $180 if I had known about the scratches.

So do I ask her for a refund and send the purse back? Do I keep the purse and never buy anything that isn't new again? Do I ask her to refund a partial amount to what the purse is really worth?

I hate this!!!! I've been buying and selling on ebay for years and have never felt like this.

I love the purse just don't think it's worth what I paid because of the scratches.

What do you think?
I'm glad it all worked out. I still see that bag NWT on ebay some if you still really want it
I remember the pics of that bag, the scratches def did not show up