What do you all think of this?

1. http://www.let-trade.com/v/LV-V67.HTM

I keep coming back to this one- is the price too good to be true? I can't detect any flaws from the pictures.
  2. I can't see no major flaw, in fact it looks like it's in excellent condition. Great price:graucho:
  3. I was drooling over that beautiful bag too. It's stunning!
  4. I can't see any flaws, great price , love red epi..

email them for flaws and ask them to send the pictures to your email so you can zoom in..I think this bag is cute
  5. I like it! : )
  6. Can't see any flaws either. Great price...but that's usually the case with his items!
    Epi resale value isn't that high, that would explain why. Plus, this is an older style.
  7. I had no idea that the resale value wasn't that high....thanks for the input, everyone. I went ahead and bought it. At that price, I couldn't let it go. If there are any problems I'll just return it.
  8. Yeah, for some reason (some pieces of) Epi just doesn't sell as well on eBay...from what I've seen at least!
    Congrats!! It's a very nice bag!! :yahoo:
  9. Thank you! I'm just glad there's a place to find the discontinued bags I discover! This is my second discontinued find :love:.
  10. Very Nice purchase. :yes: Congrats!
  11. Great piece!! flawless to me,

Congrats :smile:
  12. Yay! A tpfer bought this bag! I posted it up a few days ago in hopes of someone buying it (since I can't buy it myself, personally). Congrats!
  13. Great price. Great bag. Congrats.
  14. Congrats on the purchase and a great deal!
  15. Congrats! It's very pretty and different!:yahoo: