what do you all think of this messenger bag?

philagurl

Jun 5, 2007
prodImage.ms

for school- is the pattern too much

is it a bit boyish??

I like it, and its really cheap- but I just can't decide 100%

Its sitting in my bluefly cart along with a handful of cashmere sweaters for fall (you know you have a problem when you start fall shopping about 2 months ahead of the season, lol)

I love it... but then again, messenger bags are my favourite, and I can never have too many. They are so useful.

They are perfect for school... and stylish to boot.

Great price. I'm tempted to get one for myself...

Hmm I didn't comment before because I usually don't post my opinion if I don't like something and I don't want you to have any negative feelings about the bag if YOU like it! I don't hate it, I just wouldn't get it for myself, but its not hideous or anything like that. As for functionality I think it would be good for school if the measurements allow enough books etc. I can't see the straps but I imagine it'll let you carry it on your shoulder and cross body. Hopefully they wouldn't hurt you if the bag is heavy. Boyish? Maybe..but that doesn't mean you can't carry it or it'll look weird, I think anyone could carry that. If its cheap and you like it, then go for it. There are other totes that you could use as an alternative that are also *cheap* (I don't know how much this one is going for) that you might want to check out too. Hope that helps some?:smile:

kneehighz-you just summed up my final feelings on it- I'm going to pass on it

I've got (and am planning on getting) a couple of big totes for school aready- this was just a good deal (350ish) and I was thinking hey, what the hell.

but really I'm better off putting the money towards something I really want rather than just blowing it on this since I'll probably wear it twice and realize how absolutely not me it is...

I'm glad I posted for opinions and waited rather than impulse buying though :smile: