What Do You All Think Of Red Bags?

1. I'm thinking of buying a Balenciaga le Dix Motorcyle in red. Never had a red bag before, and worried it could look cheap. Maybe I should go with brown or cognac. Any red bag lovers out there?
  2. me me me!!!! red is such a hot color for a purse. def go for it!
  3. Me too! love red bags! Cognac sounds nice for Balenciaga though...
  4. Yes, red would look good with black, navy, grey, etc. I'm trying to figure from Balenciaga pics whether the red is 'cherry' or 'fire-engine'. Don't want fire-engine!
  5. I always love them on other people but I have never bought one myself.

6. You gals are definitely selling me the red one!
  7. Unfortunately red bags remind me of my biology teacher's horrible red 'wet-look' bags from Marks and Spencer's. I guess it's time to move on!
  8. This season's Balenciaga Red is called Tomato and it is very RED! I used to have the 06 Rouge Vif and it was beautiful! I think the most sought after Balenciage Red is from 05, Rouge Theatre, it is more of a Berry Red .... pretty sure you can't go wrong with any Balenciaga Red tho!
    Good Luck!!
  9. Red is hot! Here's Chanel's latest in the Lady Braid:
  10. Oh, that Chanel bag is lovely. Thanks for the info on Balenciaga reds, Queenvic. Now I understand why I've been seeing different reds in different pics. Life is complicated!
  11. :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
  12. I saw a woaman on a recent flight with a bright red very soft leather bag and it looked great! It looked like a Hogan but not sure. I want a red bag!!! I've been looking but have not found 'my' red bag yet.

Show us what you finally get, love to see pictures of bags!

13. Agreed. I have always wanted to get one for myself but never knew if it would look good on me. I think you should totally go for it, red is a great color!!

Good Luck!
  14. Red bags have so much pop! They're bold and surprising little attention-getters. I love wearing mine with black and grey, even white. Red's also a great color for holiday parties, etc. I don't wear them often, but I always feel a little extra "hey there!" when I do.
  15. I love red bags- paired with a simple outfit they add a gorgeous, feminine pop of color. My faves are the LV Red Epi Alma and the LV Pomme D'Amour Houston. Good luck with your decision!