What do you all think of a wool & velvet B Bag

1. [​IMG]

I have the opportunity to buy this baby and I am wondering how practical it would be. I wear a lot of black so it would spice up some of those outfits, but I am not so sure about the velvet part. I would love to get one of these in black canvas w/patent but of course they are all sold out.

BTW- this is camel wool w/ velvet trim.

Your opinions welcome!

2. I think it's great bag, but since it's wool and velvet it may not be good for summer use. Just something to think about.

3. This is not my favorite design for the B bag. I can tell you that I saw the black canvas with black patent in Barney's in Chicago today. They will ship it to you. Ask for Nanette; she is really nice.

4. I think it would be the perfect fall/winter bag. If you can get it for a good price-go for it

5. I really like it and Christina Aguleria has it:heart:

6. I think it looks elegant.

7. Thanks everyone! I went for it! I'll post pictures once she arrives.

8. I like it...but I'll be afraid of it's getting dirty...
    I'm not brave with white bags

9. Sorry, I meant to say white canvas w/patent.

10. Is this the same one? I always thought it was silk...

[​IMG]

11. I am pretty sure this is the same one.

12. They may have still had that one, too. I only specifically checked for the black canvas, though. If you really like the canvas, it might be worth calling. The Fendi stores might also have some of this left (the one in paris had lots of the canvas and patent bags in stock.)

13. That's good to know. Thanks for your help!

14. I think your bag is very beautiful, very chic & elegant and if you dress a lot in black you just got yourself the best bag! Could you take a look at the ones I want to buy? they are also Fendi B Bags. I can't choose between black, pink or blue. You could help me to pick one :confused1: