What do you all think about Jumpsuits?

1. I'm a little on the fence about jumpsuits.

Here are two pics - a short jumpsuit (12th Street by Cynthia Vincent) and a long one (J Crew).

Opinions? Yay or nay?
    12th street cynthia vincent jumpsuit.jpg jcrew jumpsuit.jpg
  2. Hmmm...I dunno the first one doesn't look like a jumsuit per say sort of looks separate so I guess that wouldn't be as bad. The second one is a def. nay. IMO
  3. asos1.jpg

I have this one from asos.com, and it looks fab with heels for a night out, and it was only £28, bargain!!

I really like the jumpsuits trend, it's just a bit of a pain when you need to go to the toilet!!
  4. :roflmfao: It is... But I am loving them anyways... I have a halter with full lenght trousers and a boatneck - also full length.. They are causal but elegant -the perfect alternative for a dress..
  5. The short ones flatter very young women with very good figures. The long ones flatter nobody.
  6. Well well well, I guess I have to post pics... The floor lenght add a lot of length to your legs - and by all means that flatter most!! :tup:
  7. I like them !
  8. I don't like them....sometimes I'll see ones that aren't that bad, but they're just one of the clothing types that I'll never be ok with...some people can pass them off fine, but on some people they just bunch up on the wrong places and show things that shouldn't be shown...

I like the one that eskimo*gem has posted though : )
  9. Hmmm...I don't like them mainly for the bathroom issue previously mentioned. But I'd wear one for Halloween as catwoman ;)
  10. Super cute!
  11. I love the one that eskimo*gem posted as well. Jumpsuits can be cute but only on certain type of body.
  12. i wore jumpsuits a lot when i was a girl, until the age of 12.

then i decide it's such a hassle, never tempted to wear another one till now.
  13. I think they are cute!
  14. I like them ... but paired with heels, or you really do look like a kindergartener.
  15. Cute for toddlers, but that's about it