What do you all think about Juane?

1. I've searched through threads and have not seen much at all on this color. Has anyone seen it in real life? Is it really really yellow or more of a mute shade? If anyone has pictures, I would really appreciate it if you would post them. Thanks so much!:smile:

2. I almost bought a satchel in this color- it is very lovely. More like the color of chamois. Gorgeous!!

3. The Aloha Rag Jaune looks a lot brighter than these paddys you guys posted. Could there have been two versions of the Jaune?

4. I saw the baby paddy in jaune at NM a few months ago, when the color first came out. I was surprised, I really liked it. It's not a garish yellow, it's actually a yellowish tan, like Sonja described :smile:

5. I like this colour.

6. I like it... if there weren't so many other colors ahead of it on my To Buy List, I would definitely get it.

7. sonja, that link you posted is closer to the AR Jaune. Jeune is young as in jeune homme :winkiss:.

8. I would say when I saw it IRL it was more like a mustard colour.

9. LOL, I was wondering who Juane was when I saw this thread!:roflmfao:

10. ^ lol you nut!!:roflmfao:

I love JAUNE....it's one of my top 5 colours. Mmmmmmm divine.:drool: :heart: :love:

11. I like the color, especially complimented by the gold hardware. I would wear it!! : - )

12. :roflmfao: I just realized the misspelling. Well if Juane buys me lots of purses, then I love him!

Thanks everyone for your input. The pictures look gorgeous:p It's the color I was hoping for...kind of like butter (yum). I bought the exact same style as the first post from sonja (pocket satchel) without seeing the bag in person. I'm sure I'll love it now, and I'll post pictures when I get it :wlae: