What do you all think about Crossbody Styles?

1. I just received the Chloe Bay Shoulder bag. It is gorgeous and light and comfortable, but I don't know about the crossbody style? It is really stylish????

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful bag!

Can the strap be shortened???

3. Hi!

Thanks! The strap can be shortened, but only a little bit, and it is still very long, and still long enough for the crossbody. It also looks a bit awkward the way Chloe allows you to shorten the strap. You have both sides of the strap sort of hanging in midair, (hard to explain). I tried doubling up the strap on top and putting the extra strap room under the strap pad, which seems to work, but because of the thickness of the leather on the strap, the strap on top looks really bulky & funky. I really would love to have the crossbody, with the option of the shoulder strap. I am hoping that someone can come up with a viable solution, that maybe owns the bag already!

Thank you again!

4. I love crossbody styles, but I rarely wear them across my body; I just like a really long shoulder strap (I'm quite tall, but I also think shoulder bags look edgier and more stylish with a longer strap). :biggrin:

I'm afraid I can't help you with how to shorten it, though, I'm sorry. :sad:

5. I have this in Moka, and it's fast becoming my favourite bag to carry because it's so light and easy to use. But then again, I have 3 kids aged between 18 months and 5 years, so hands-free is a must!

Since getting I've suddenly noticed how popular cross-body and messenger style bags have become. I think it's quite a stylish version of a messenger bag, some can look a bit plain or sporty.

6. I have the black Paddy Crossbody and I really only wear it over my shoulder (not crossbody). I like that I can use the handles too, but a lot of times when power shopping you need a shoulder strap...that's when I break out my Crossbody!

7. I love crossbody styles because I love the security that they give me. I know that no one is going to be able to steal it from me. Plus I love that I don't have to worry about it falling off!